That’s right folks, this is going to be the most awesome busking session in the history of busking sessions. Come and jive to some kick ass free music!
We will be launching our first ever EP with a colossal busking session right in the heart of Newtown, at the Martin Luther King Mural Wall on King Street.
Physical copies of our EP will be for sale for just $10!
If you want a taste of what you’re in for, you can listen to the EP right here! Heck, you can even buy a copy at http://brassholes.bandcamp.com if you’re feeling generous!
We want our music to spread around social media like a disease (a good disease, that gives you super powers or something) so, if you come on the night, bring a camera/phone, take photos and videos, and then send them to us on Facebook/Twitter – we will pick our favourite photo/video from the night, and send the person who took it a free physical copy of the EP!
Still not convinced? Here are some reasons why you should come:
1) It will make your ears happy.
2) It’s a perfect excuse to dance like a fool.
3) You will be supporting real Australian live music!
4) It will be a better night than any pubs and/or clubs in the entire city can offer.
5) If you don’t like us, you can go to a pub or club in Newtown instead! …. But that won’t happen.
6) It is totally free (unless you feel like donating or buying our EP!).
7) It could be the last night before a meteor destroys our entire planet.
8) Not coming is a sin.
9) All 6 of the band members will love you forever.
If you can think of anymore reasons, comment on this page!
SEE YOU ALL THERE!
P.S – If you haven’t already, follow us: